Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birds of a Feather

"No matter where we live, or what the season, our feathered friends inspire accessories and decor that create eternal springtime in our homes."

Everywhere I look are the beautiful images of birds, fresh perspectives and vintage images alike. What is our fascination with this winged creatures that soar above the earth with unparalleled freedom? How riveting are their songs, their nestings. How delightful to watch the hatching of Spring babies.

Please join Business In THE Bag, Esprit de Joie, and my friends at Make Mine Pink for this Fridays special shopping theme........Birds of a Feather. I'm sure you will find a fine feathered friend to treasure.

til next time.................
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol!
    I thought I would pop over and say hello. Love your pretty blog. I hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see the LPB additions. I am working like mad creating new products and will soon open my new shops too. So exciting right? Have a great weekend,
    xxoo
    Janet
    Janets Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete