Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pink Friday - One of a Kind Treasures

Please join me and so many of my dear friends at Make Mine Pink as we celebrate the beginning of Spring with One Of A Kind Treasures. You were used to finding my special goodies at Clutter Bug Studio, but that has all changed.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to my new sister site, Esprit de Joie. This new site allows me to continue to share with you very special one-of-a-kind goodes made from my heart, by my hands. You will find a small selection of delectibles that called to my heart to be created. I hope you will stop by to visit and introduce yourself.
Please also hop on over to Make Mine Pink for the Pink Friday fun. My friends have stocked their boutiques with beautiful items - beware...you WILL be tempted!


...with a joyful heart...

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment