Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend Thoughts

So....what are you doing this weekend? I have been up to my ears in moving my office. I had my office located in the third bedroom of my home, but completely outgrew it.

This week I've spent some time (way too much time) moving and rearranging and personalizing........and all those things that go into relocating an office. The great news is that my studio and my office are all in one space now - along with my shipping center! I absolutely am thrilled to have one location - I was pretty tired of traipsing up and down the stairs everytime I needed something.
So.........here's a little sneak peek at the beginning stages. I'm a bit embarrassed to show you, so please be kind. I hope to be able to show the after pic sometime in the next week. That is............if I get it done.


til next time......


Carol

1 comment:

  1. Carol I'm loving it so far! I can't wait to see it completed. I would love to flop down on the couch and hang out with you for a bit. What a great space.
    bunny hugs,
    shell

    ReplyDelete